FAMP Education Policies
Education Policies and Procedures
What Personal Information Do We Collect?
* Information You Provide.
We receive and store information you enter. For example, when you search for or buy a product or service, or when you supply information such as your address,
phone number or credit card. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of some of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future shopping for you, improving our website, and communicating with you. In addition, if you choose, we may share your information with other companies who provide goods or services that you are interested in. Please see the “opt-in/opt-out” selection in Section 4 of this policy.
Like many websites, we use "cookies". Cookies are small programs that we transfer to your hard drive that allow us to recognize you and to provide you with a
the “help” button. Follow the instructions that will prevent the browser from accepting cookies, or set the browser to inform you when you receive a new
cookie. In addition, you may visit this and other websites anonymously through the use of utilities provided by other private companies.
* Other Information
Every computer has an IP (Internet Protocol) address. IP addresses of computers used to visit this site are noted. In addition, we automatically collect other
information such as email addresses, browser types, operating systems, and the URL addresses of sites clicked to and from this site.* Information from Other Sources. We might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information. This may include updated delivery and address information from our shippers or other sources so that we can correct our records and deliver your next purchase or communication more easily.
How Do We Use Your Information?
* Customized Shopping.
We use your information to better serve you by providing a customized shopping experience. As noted above, you may “opt-out” of this customization, or even visit and shop anonymously.
We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, and
processing credit card payments. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
* Special Offers. We may send you special offers from time to time, unless you choose to “opt-out” of receiving such offers. In addition, we may also send you special offers from other companies. Again, you may “opt-out”. If we send you offers from other businesses, we do not share your personal information with
them. The offers come directly through us. Please see the “opt-in/opt-out” selection at the end of this policy.
* Business Transfers.
As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy stores or assets. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred
business assets. Also, in the unlikely event that we are acquired, customer information will be one of the transferred assets.
* Law Enforcement.
If we receive a lawful court order to release account or other personal information then we will comply with the law. We will also release information when necessary to protect the life, safety or property of others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and
credit risk reduction.
How Do We Protect the Security of Your Information?
* We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
* We use encryption to protect your information contained in our customer list.
* We use a firewall to protect against unlawful intrusion.
* We limit access to your information on a “need to know” basis.
* We reveal only the last five digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
* It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
* No system can guarantee absolute security, just as the finest lock can not guarantee physical security. However, we take every reasonable precaution to assure that your data is secure.
Your Choice: Opt-in or Opt-out.
It is your choice whether to receive emails or special offers from us or others. The following section provides you with this choice. Please note the default settings.
*Please send me email or other mail informing me of special offers of your products or services.*Please do not send me email or other mail informing me of special offers of your products or services.
*Please send me email or other mail informing me of special offers of related products or services from other companies.
*Please do not send me email or other mail informing me of special offers of related products or services from other companies.
We do not sell products or services to children. If you are under 18, you may use this site only with involvement of a parent or guardian.
Various Web sites may be linked to from this site. If you link to another site, your privacy depends on the policy of that site. We strongly urge you to check their
guidelines such as those recommended by the Online Privacy Alliance (www.privacyalliance.org).
at 850-942-6411. You will be required to provide identifier information to assure that this information is not released to others. We reserve the right to modify this
policy in the future.
Refund and Cancellation Policy
LIVE COURSES :
You may cancel a live CE course within 24 hours of purchase and receive a full refund. No refund will be given or granted for live CE classes after this period. A student may transfer to online, another live class or webinar option. The transfer fee is $25
Attendance and Registration Procedures CE Classes
Check in - verify ID
Lunch returning - verify ID
End of day verify ID and have attendee sign out - provide course completion cert
All absences in excess of 15 min disqualified attendee
Students may register on-line at www.ourfamp.org or via mail or facsimile using a preprinted registration form, or on-site prior to a class on a space available basis.
Instructor Hiring Policy CE Classes
Those wishing to serve as instructors in FAMP’s Educational Program, must complete the following:
Submit an updated resume to the FAMP Education Committee Chair
Education Chair will pass resume to Instructor Subcommittee for review Instructors must meet the following guidelines and provide appropriate documentation:
• meet a minimum of five years of recent industry experience
• meet legal requirements to teach NMLS approved courses
• be knowledgeable (either through current professional or academic experience) in the applicable area(s) of residential mortgage lending they are intending to teach.
• possess experience and be skilled in the instructional methodologies associated with the course format they are intending to teach.