The FAMB Foundation, an NMLS-Approved Course Provider (#1405044), is the exclusive pre-licensing and continuing education provider for the Florida Association of Mortgage Professionals.
Formed in 1999, the FAMB Foundation is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt non-profit corporation and was formed exclusively for charitable and educational purposes.
The Foundation focuses on consumer education and classroom education offered through FAMP's chapters throughout the year.
To view available live classroom continuing education and boot camp classes offered throughout the state, please click here to view our calendar.
Featuring Debra Ann Killian, CRMS, CLOES.online offers a variety of online education including the 20-Hour Prelicensing Class and 2-Hour FL Prelicensing Class.
CLOES.online CE Courses include:
- Video-recorded webinar presentations with handouts course materials
- Course is immediately available to start anytime and only starts when you pay.
- Available on PC, MAC, Tablet, iPhone or Android.
- Offline viewing for bad or no connections available.
- Entertaining education while you learn. Other online classes are read and click.
- Full PowerPoint Slides with detailed notes give a full narrative on each topic
In addition to online pre-licensing and continuing education courses, they offer custom designed courses for specific niches and consult with origination companies regarding education and training.
Discounts are exclusively available to FAMP members! For more information and to receive the discount code, please contact our office at (850) 942-6411.