Membership"Every man owes a part of his time and money to the business or industry in which he is engaged. No man has a moral right to withhold his support from an organization that is striving to improve conditions within his sphere." - Theodore Roosevelt
Joining a professional, industry-specific trade association is a very wise investment in your business. At FAMP, we are committed to bringing all of our mortgage professional members value far beyond the membership fee. Think of a professional association membership as an investment in knowledge and your career.
This may seem obvious, but associations offer the chance to connect with others in the industry.
FAMP offers invaluable industry networking. wing your reputation and your business.
FAMP offers a variety of educational opportunities from webinars to Regional Symposiums to Annual Conferences. Educational resources alone can pay for your membership.
One of the most overlooked benefits of an association is advocacy. When you become a member of the FAMP, you have an organization dedicated to protecting and advancing the needs of the mortgage professional. As the fortunes of your industry rise, so does your business.
FAMP stays on top of changes in the mortgage profession's regulation and compliance, and breaks down how these changes apply specifically to your industry. Becoming a member of the FAMP gives you a fast pass to any noteworthy news or developments in the mortgage industry.
One of the most tangible association benefits is saving money on relative products. By joining FAMP, you’ll be able to take advantage of deals on LegalShield, AcuClix, Webgreeter, Tactile Finance and our Job Board.
Support of the FAMP's Mission:
"The Florida Association of Mortgage Professionals’ mission is to advance the mortgage broker profession through advocacy, education and ethical practice." Associations give a public voice to groups that might otherwise be ignored, support the development of industry professionals and act as a watchdog for the well-being of the industry as a whole.
Reasons to be a Member of FAMP:
- Legislative Representation in Washington, DC and Tallahassee – To Promote and Protect the Interests of our Members
- Statewide Education Course Offerings
- Networking Opportunities
- Local Chapter Services - Ten Chapters Located throughout the State
- Affiliation with NAMB
- Staying Informed on the most Current Industry-Related News… Members Receive Updates First!
- Use of FAMP Logo for your Company Advertising
- Member Discounts such as Priority Access to FAMP Meetings and Events and Members-Only Benefits with LegalShield, AcuClix, WebGreeter, Tactile Finance and our Job Board
- Opportunity to Gain a Competitive Advantage through Enhanced Exposure to Investors/Vendors
Did You Know…
- Approximately 85 percent of all business failures occur in firms that are not members of their trade association.
- One of the biggest advantages of association membership is networking and camaraderie.